FFP (FAR FIELD PATTERN) MEASUREMENT OPTICS M-Scope type F
M-Scope type F is specially-designed optics for optical method FFP (Far-Field Pattern) measurement. It is applicable for FFP and N.A. measurement and analysis of laser diodes, optical fibers, optical waveguide modules, etc.
In combination with M-Scope type F, various image sensors and Synos' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013, realtime observation and measurement of FFP is realized. By selecting an optical sensor, it will be applicable for optical beam profile observation and analysis from visible to 1.5um wavelength range.
Additionally, in combination with Synos’ Optical Beam Analysis Software Optometrics BA (included in AP013 as standard software), it is possible to apply to encircled angular flux analysis of multimode optical fibers and multi-mode devices.
- Specially designed optics for realtime observation and analysis FFP (far field pattern)
- Realize long working distance of approx. 6mm
- By selecting imaging detector, it will be applicable to optical beam profile observation and analysis from 400-1700nm wavelength range
- About optical sensor selection, please refer to OPTICAL SENSOR.
- In combination with SYNOS' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013, it will be applicable to FFP measurement and analysis application including EAF (encircled angular flux) measurement.
- Optical beam FFP / N.A. measurement and analysis of various optical devices and modules.
- Laser diode, laser device, optical fiber, optical waveguide, and various optical device and module
- R&D, evaluation of polymer waveguides for OPCB application
- R&D, evaluation of Si photonics devices
- Encircled angular flux analysis of various MMF and multi-mode devices
SUMMARY OF SPECIFICATION
|Measurement method||Special f-θ optics and image processing / analysis method|
|Optics selection by measurement wavelength||
|Measurement target luminous flux diameter||approx. 1mmφ|
|Working distance||approx. 6mm±0.8mm|
|Extinction method||by Neutral Density Filter|
|Camera mount||C mount|
|Measurement angle coverage||Detector||Measurement angle coverage||Wavelength|
|ISA071/ISA071GL||Approx. ±40° / N.A. 0.65||400~1100nm|
|ISA041H2||Approx. ±39.5° / N.A. 0.65||950~1700nm|
|Pixel resolution *1||Detector||Angle pixel resolution *1||Wavelength|
*1 Pixel Resolution：calculated value, means angle value equivalent to 1pixel of image sensor.
SIMPLE STRUCTURE OF SOPHISTICATED NFP MEASUREMENT OPTICS / M-Scope type S
As shown in the figure on the left, the light flux, having incident angle θ from the sample, is focused at a point on the detector through f-θ lens, field lens and relay lens module. By this way, FFP image of the sample is formed and acquired by imaging detector, and analyzed directly and quickly by image processing method.
- Optics Main Part (main port, filter port) : 1set
- Base plate for optics : 1set
- Detector selection
- Wavelength range : 400~1100nm
- Wavelength range : 950~1700nm
- About optical sensor selection, please refer to here.
- Neutral density filter
- About neutral density filters, please refer to here.
- Optics base and workbench
- Optics base unit for optical fiber measurement
- Vertical workbench for optics
- About optics base and workbench, please refer to here.
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS <M-Scope type F>
Outside dimensions above is reference values. These values change as equipped option and detector. Please ask the drawing data in details if necessary.