WIDE AREA TYPE FFP (FAR-FIELD PATTERN) MEASUREMENT OPTICS M-Scope type FW
Wide Area Type FFP Measurement Optics M-Scope type FW is the optics for measuring FFP(Far-Field Pattern) with a luminous flux diameter coverage of about 3mmφ. The combination of this optics, imaging detectors and image processing method enable real-time acquisition and measurement of the radiation angle (FFP: far-field pattern) of the outgoing beam from the light-emitting device or optical fiber.
By expanding the measurement target beam diameter to about 3 mmφ, it has become possible to cope with FFP measurement and emission N.A. measurement such as laser elements with large light emitting area, array type light emitting elements, and large core fibers.
It is possible to easily build an FFP measurement system in combination with SYNOS' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013. In addition, it is also possible to support optical power distribution analysis such as encircled angular flux analysis, etc.
- Specially designed optics for realtime FFP(Far Field Pattern) observation and analysis
- Wide area design with measurement diameter coverage of about 3mmφ, measurement angle coverage of about ± 43°
- Long working distance design of approx. 4mm
- In combination with SYNOS' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013, it is possible to easily build FFP measurement and analysis system including optical power distribution analysis function such as EAF (encircled angular flux) analysis, etc.
- FFP, N.A. measurement of large emission area laser elements, array type laser elements, etc.
- FFP, N.A. measurement of large core optical fibers
- FFP, N.A. measurement of various optical modules such as lens modules, etc.
- Encircled angular flux analysis of multi-mode optical fibers, POF and multi-mode devices
SUMMARY OF SPECIFICATION
|Measurement method||Special f-θ optics and image processing / analysis method|
|Optics selection by measurement wavelength||
|Measurement target luminous flux diameter||approx. 3mmφ|
|Working distance||approx. 4mm±0.4mm|
|Extinction method||by Neutral Density Filter|
|Camera mount||C mount|
|Measurement angle coverage||Detector||Measurement angle coverage||Wavelength|
|ISA061||Approx. ±43° / N.A. 0.68||400~1100nm|
|ISA041VH||Approx. ±43°(H)×±40°(V) / N.A. 0.67||950~1700nm|
|Pixel resolution *1||Detector||Angle pixel resolution *1||Wavelength|
*1 Pixel Resolution：calculated value, means angle value equivalent to 1pixel of image sensor.
- Optics Main Part (main port, filter port) : 1set
- Base plate for optics : 1set
- Detector selection
- Wavelength range : 400~1100nm
- Wavelength range : 900~1700nm
- Dedicated 35mmφ ND filter set
- ND Filter Set φ35mm for visible NDF 35-5
- ND Filter Set φ35mm for NIR NDF NIR35-5
- ND Filter Set φ35mm for IR NDF IR35-5
- Optics base and workbench
- Optics base unit for optical fiber measurement
- Vertical workbench for optics
- About optics base and workbench, please refer to here.
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS <M-Scope type FW>
Outside dimensions above is reference values. These values change as equipped option and detector. Please ask the drawing data in details if necessary.