InGaAs HIGH SENSITIVITY NIR DETECTOR ISA041H2
InGaAs High Sensitivity NIR Detector ISA041H2 is a new type InGaAs NIR detector using 320×256 pixels InGaAs solid state image sensor, having high spectral sensitivity in 950~1700nm spectral range. Especially, it has very high spectral sensitivity in 1300~1600nm spectral range, it is best for beam profile measurement and analysis, beam observation, inspection, assembling adjustment of various optical device and module for optical communication.
As the image sensing device, InGaAs solid state image sensor is used. It has good characteristics in optical input-output linearity, durability to the input light, and free from image lag.
In combination with Synos’ optical system M-Scope series and Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013, it realizes various optical beam observation and analysis system in NIR spectral range.
- New type InGaAs image sensor
- 320 x 256 number of pixels
- 20um x 20um
- 10 degree chip cooling
- High spectral sensitivity in 950~1700nm spectral range.
- It has very high spectral sensitivity especially in 1300~1600nm spectral range that is used for optical communication device.
- Superior characteristic for optical input-output linearity
- ISA041H2 has nearly linear signal output characteristic to optical input, therefore it is very suitable for optical intensity distribution measurement for laser beam measurement.
- Excellent durability to input light, superior property for image lag.
- ISA041H2 has almost no image lag, which makes it suitable for observation of quick movements such as position alignment and surveillance. In addition, it has almost no image burning that conventional infrared vidicon camera has.
- Easy to set up and use by USB I/F
- ISA041H2 has USB3.0 I/F as the computer I/F. It is easy to set up and use without special image processing hardware.
- Beam profile observation and analysis of optical device and module for optical communication in 1300-1600nm spectral range.
- Laser diode, optical fiber, optical waveguide, optical modules for optical communication
- NFP, FFP, collimated beam measurement in 1300~1600nm spectral range
- Optical characteristic measurement and assembly alignment for optical communication module such as fiber module and optical module
- Research and development of silicon photonics
- Inspection for semiconductor devices
- Si wafer, compound semiconductor wafer, solar cell device, semiconductor chip
- General image observation in NIR range
SUMMARY OF SPECIFICATION
SUMMERY OF SPECIFICATION
|Imaging device information|
|Sensor||InGaAs image sensor (10 degree cooling type)|
|Sensor mode||Rolling shutter mode / Global shutter mode|
|Cooling temperature||10 degree +- 0.5 degree (at ambient temperature 25 degree, forced-air cooling)|
|Exposure time||4.6ms - 1s (rolling shutter mode)|
|100μs - 1s (global shutter mode)|
|Maximum frame rate||216.6 frames/sec (rolling shutter mode)|
|214.3 frames/sec (global shutter mode)|
|Power consumption||16W or less|
|Input voltage||DC +- 12V|
|Ambient operation temp. (recommended)||+25 degree +-3 degree|
|Ambient operation temperature/humidity||0 - 40 degree / 30% - 80% (no condensation)|
|Ambient storage temperature/humidity||-10 - +50 degree / under 90% (no condensation)|
*The above-described specification is for use with the detector alone. The above-described functions may be restricted depending on the hardware/software function.
- Sensor head : 1
- AC adaptor for ISA041H2: １
- USB cable for ISA041 : 1
- 12pin camera cable : 1