OPTICAL BEAM FFP(FAR FIELD PATTERN) MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
Optical Beam FFP (Far Field Pattern) Measurement System is the FFP measurement and analysis system by optical method, widely applicable to FFP analysis of optical devices, optical modules such as laser diode, optical fiber, OPCB waveguide, etc.
Synos’ M-Scope type F, FFP Measurement Optics, is adopted in this system. In combination with M-Scope type F, image sensor and Synos' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013, it is widely applicable for FFP, N.A. measurement and analysis of various optical devices, modules, components.
By selecting imaging detector, it will be applicable for optical beam profile observation and analysis from 400~1700nm wavelength range.
- Synos’ M-Scope type F, FFP Measurement Optics, is adopted as FFP measurement optics
- Realtime measurement and analysis of FFP by dedicated optics and image processing method
- Long W.D. of approx. 6mm.
- Possible to select suitable imaging detector from 400~1700nm wavelength range
- for 400~1100nm : ISA071/ISA071GL, High Resolution CMOS Detector
- for 950~1700nm : ISA041H2, InGaAs High Sensitivity NIR Detector
- Synos' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013, image processing, data aquisition and analysis system for optical beam analysis.
- All-in-one package system with PC for data processing, Optical Beam Analysis Software Optometrics BA Standard, sensor driver software, calibration data set for data analysis. Possible to start up measurement system quickly after system introduction.
- Optometrics BA Standard, specially designed high-functional software for optical beam profile analysis
- Essential and useful functionality for NFP, FFP, beam profile analysis are equipped in Optometrics BA Standard.
- Furthermore, EF/EAF analysis function is installed as standard function.
- FFP measurement and analysis of various light emitted device such as laser, laser diode, etc.
- FFP and N.A. measurement and analysis of various optical fibers
- SMF, MMF, POF etc.
- FFP and N.A. measurement and analysis of waveguide modules
- Polymer waveguide for OPCB, Si photonics waveguide, etc.
- Inclination measurement and analysis of 45° mirror installed in polymer waveguide for OPCB substrate.
- Angular flux analysis of various MMF (multi-mode optical fiber)
- Assembling adjustment between various optical module and micro lens module
SYSTEM COMPONENT SELECTION
SYSTEM COMPONENT SELECTION
- FFP Measurement Optics M-Scope type F selection
- for 650~1700nm : M-Scope type F
- for 400~650nm : M-Scope type F/BL
- Special model
- High Resolution FFP Measurement Optics For NIR Range M-Scope type FHR
- This optics is the infrared high-resolution model dedicated to 1310~1550nm spectral range. Only VGA type InGaAs High Sensitivity NIR Detector ISA041VH can be used as the detector for M-Scope type FHR.
- Detector selection
- Wavelength range : 400~1100nm
- Wavelength range : 950~1700nm
- About optical sensor selection, please refer to here.
- Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013
- Personal Computer for data processing
- Optical Beam Analysis Software Optometrics BA Standard
- Driver software for image sensor
- Calibration data set for collimated beam measurement
- Instruction manuals etc.
RELATED PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Application note
- Encircled flux measurement of MMF under different launch condition