COMPACT-TYPE OPTICAL MEASUREMENT OPTICS M-Scope type M
M-Scope type M is a compact type optical beam irradiation & detection measurement optics that equips coaxial observation camera for observing target position. It is monocular type and ultra-compact optical unit, suitable for embedding in equipment. It can be used for a wide range of applications such as light incident measurement of light receiving elements, light receiving measurement of light emitting elements, and light incident on bio cells, etc. There are two types of M-Scope type M, one is M-Scope type M6 with 6x objective lens model, another is M-Scope type M20 with 20x objective lens model.
*Photo (left):M-Scope type M6, (right)M-Scope type M20
- Polarization-free type optical fiber connect port is equipped (standard). Available for various optical measurement in combination with various optical measurement system.
- Imaging port for coaxial observation camera is equipped. Direct observation of irradiating beam position and light detecting position.
- As its compact body structure, it is suitable for built-in use for various optical measurement system such as optical loss measurement system etc.
- Two types of M-Scope type M, one is M-Scope type M6 with 6x objective lens model, another is M-Scope type M20 with 20x objective lens model, are prepared.
- Optical beam irradiation measurement
- Light sensitivity, response measurement of photo-diodes, photo-detectors, optical sensing devices, etc.
- Measurement of insertion loss, propagation characteristics, and continuity due to light incident on various optical waveguides.
- Failure analysis of semiconductor devices due to light incident on.
- Bio technological application such as optical micro beam irradiation onto bio cells.
- Measurement and analysis of optical characteristics of various minute samples by irradiating micro beam in general.
- Optical beam detection measurement
- Measurement of emission characteristics of laser device such as VCSEL, LD, laser module, etc.
- Measurement of insertion loss, propagation characteristics, and continuity due to light detection on various optical waveguides.
- Measurement of emission characteristics of light emitting devices in general.
- Assembling adjustment, quality evaluation of various optical modules, lensed modules, etc.
- General optical measurement and analysis.
SUMMARY OF SPECIFICATION
|M-Scope type M6||M-Scope type M20|
|Optical fiber connect port||
|Light irradiation/detection area (size)||equal to the core diameter of the connected fiber|
|Optical fiber connector||FC connector|
|Light irradiation/detection wavelength||Select 1 wavelength from 400~1550nm range|
|Coaxial epi-illumination||LED coaxial epi-illumination|
|observation camera||1/1.8" inch monochrome CMOS Camera (standard)|
|Optical magnification||approx. 6.25×||approx. 22×|
|W.D.||approx. 4.9mm||approx. 2.5mm|
|View of observation||approx. 1.13mm×0.84mm（standard）||approx. 320μm×240μm（standard）|
- Optics Main Part : 1set
- Monocular type optics main unit (with optical fiber connect port, detector port, coaxial epi-illumination port) : 1
- Objective lens : 6x or 20x (Fixed)
- Optical fiber connect port (Irradiate and receive with a 1:1 optical fiber core diameter when using a 10x objective lens) : 1
- imaging detector port (1x) : 1
- LED coaxial epi-illumination (dedicated) : 1
- Coaxial epi-illumination LED light source unit : 1
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS <M-Scope type M6>
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS <M-Scope type M20>
Outside dimensions above is reference values. These values change as equipped option and detector. Please ask the drawing data in details if necessary.
RELATED PRODUCT INFORMATION
OPTICAL BEAM IRRADIATION AND DETECTION MEASUREMENT OPTCIS LINEUP
- About light irradiation & detection measurement by optical method
- (FILE No. A4-1) WHAT IS "OPTICAL METHOD OPTICAL BEAM IRRADIATION AND DETECTION MEASUREMENT"?
- Application / technical note : Explanation about light irradiation & detection measurement by optical method