COLLIMATED BEAM MEASUREMENT OPTICS M-Scope type C
M-Scope type C is specially-designed optics for collimated beam observation and analysis, applicable to adjustment of collimated lenses of fiber collimators, LD modules, and so on.
In combination with M-Scope type C, various image sensors and Synos' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013, realtime observation and measurement of collimated beam is realized. By selecting optical sensors, it will be applicable for optical beam profile observation and analysis from visible to 1.5um wavelength range.
- Specially designed optics for realtime observation and analysis for collimated beam
- By selecting optical sensors, it will be applicable for optical beam profile observation and analysis from 400~1700nm wavelength range
- About optical sensor selection, please refer to OPTICAL SENSOR.
- Realize high angle measurement resolution, requisite for measurement, adjustment of collimated beam
- In combination with SYNOS' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013, it will be applicable to various collimated beam measurement and analysis application.
- Measurement, alignment and adjustment of various collimated lenses for visible~NIR LD module.
- Evaluation of collimated beam quality
- Measurement, alignment and adjustment of butterfly-package type optical modules
SUMMARY OF SPECIFICATION
|Measurement method||Special optics and image processing / analysis method|
|Extinction method||by Neutral Density Filter|
|Camera mount||C mount|
|Measurement angle coverage
by using High Resolution CMOS Detector
|Spectral range : 400~1100nm||Angle coverage||Pixel resolution|
|M-Scope type C/200 (focal length:200mm)||approx. ±1.01°×±0.75°||approx. 0.001°|
|M-Scope type C/150 (focal length:150mm)||approx. ±1.34°×±1.01°||approx. 0.0013°|
|M-Scope type C/100 (focal length:100mm)||approx. ±2.02°×±1.51°||approx. 0.002°|
|Measurement angle coverage
by using InGaAs NIR detector
|Spectral range : 950~1700nm||Angle coverage||Pixel resolution|
|M-Scope type C/200 (focal length:200mm)||approx. ±0.91°×±0.73°||approx. 0.0058°|
|M-Scope type C/150 (focal length:150mm)||approx. ±1.22°×±0.97°||approx. 0.0077°|
|M-Scope type C/100 (focal length:100mm)||approx. ±1.83°×±1.46°||approx. 0.0115°|
*1 Pixel Resolution：calculated value, means angle value equivalent to 1pixel of image sensor.
- Optics Main Part (main port, filter port) : 1set
- Base plate for optics : 1set
- Optical sensor selection
- Wavelength range : 400~1100nm
- Wavelength range : 950~1700nm
- About optical sensor selection, please refer to here.
- Neutral density filter
- About neutral density filters, please refer to here.
- Optics base and workbench
- Optics base unit for optical fiber measurement
- Vertical workbench for optics
- About optics bases and workbenchs, please refer to here.
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS <M-Scope type C/200>
Outside dimensions above is reference values. These values change as equipped option and detector. Please ask the drawing data in details if necessary.