SOPHISTICATED OPTICAL BEAM NFP MEASUREMENT OPTICS FOR HIGH POWER LASER M-Scope type HS
Sophisticated Optical Beam NFP Measurement Optics For High Power Laser M-Scope type HS is the optics for laser beam profiler of output ~10W class high power lasers.
After passing through the objective lens, the luminous flux emitted from the sample to be measured is reduced to about 99.99% by a two-stage beam sampler unit, and imaged on a detector. This enables accurate measurement of the emission beam profile and beam shape of high-power lasers under various objective lens magnifications.
It is possible to easily build up high performance laser beam profiler for output ~10W class high power lasers in combination with SYNOS' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013. In addition, it is also possible to support optical power distribution analysis such as D86 analysis using encircled flux analysis function, etc.
- Specially designed optics for realtime and accurate beam profile observation and analysis for ~10W class high power lasers
- Attenuate the output power of high power laser to an appropriate level that can be measured by combining a beam sampler (two stages behind the objective lens) and a ND filter
- Possible to select various objective lenses and magnifications (M-Plan Apo NUV/NIR objective lens)
- Possible to measure beam divergence of collimated beam (measurement with no objective lens attached)
- Equipped with coaxial epi-illumination port. Microscopic image observation is possible in combination with coaxial epi-illumination light source (option).
- In combination with SYNOS' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013, it is possible to easily build the NFP measurement and analysis system for high power lasers, including optical power distribution analysis functions such as D86 analysis, EF(encircled flux) analysis, etc.
- High performance laser beam profiler and NFP (optical beam profile) measurement of output ~10W class high power laser and related optical module
- Development of automotive optoelectronic components and systems such as LiDAR, laser headlight, etc.
- Development of laser modules for biometric authentication
- NFP/beam profile measurement and analysis of highpower lasers and high power laser modules for medical use, display devices, various electronics devices, solid-state laser excitation, printing, etc.
SUMMARY OF SPECIFICATION
|Measurement method||NFP optics with 2-stage beam sampler and image processing/analysis method|
|Measurement target input power||approx. ~10W|
|Attenuation method||Attenuate to about 99.99% of input power by the two-stage beam sampler unit (behind the objective lens), and fine-tune by ND filter||Dedicated φ30 mm size filter|
|Measurement target wavelength range||M-Scope type HS/BL : 400~450nm
M-Scope type HS/NIR : 850~940nm
*Please let us know the wavelength that you would like to measure.
|Polarization dependent compensation||Compensated by 2-stage orthogonal arrangement of attenuation mirrors built in the beam sampler|
|Objective lens||M-Plan Apo NUV, M-Plan Apo NIR (Mitutoyo products)|
|Switching of objective lens||By manual revolver|
|Intermediate lens magnification||1×（Standard), 0.5× or 2×(Option)|
|Coaxial epi-illumination joint port||Standard equipment (external dimension 8mmφ type), Epi-illumination light source unit is optional|
|Camera mount||C mount|
- Optics Main Part (main port, 2-stage beam sampler unit, beam damper, filter port, manual revolver, coaxial epi-illumination joint port) : 1set
- Base plate for optics : 1set
- Objective lens selection
- M-Plan Apo NUV series, M-Plan Apo NIR series
- Optical sensor selection
- Wavelength range : 400~1100nm
- About optical sensor selection, please refer to here.
- Intermediate 2x Lens Port MS-OP016-RL2
- Intermediate lens of 2x magnification.
- Intermediate 0.5x Lens Port MS-OP016-RLH
- Intermediate lens of 0.5x magnification.
- Dummy Filter Set MS-OP016-DF
- Wedge type dummy filter set for measurement of low power/pulse emission sample
- Neutral density filter (dedicated 30mmφ)
- for M-Scope type HS/BL : NDF VIS30-5 (10%, 5%, 1%, 0.1%, 0.01%)
- for M-Scope type HS/NIR : NDF NIR30-5 (10%, 5%, 1%, 0.1%, 0.01%)
- Coaxial epi-illumination unit
- About coaxial epi-illumination units, please refer to here.
- Optics base and workbench
- Optics base unit for optical fiber measurement
- Vertical workbench for optics
- About optics bases and workbenches, please refer to here.
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS <M-Scope type HS>
Outside dimensions above is reference values. These values change as equipped option and detector. Please ask the drawing data in details if necessary.