FFP MEASUREMENT OPTICS FOR HIGH POWER LASER M-Scope type HF
FFP Measurement Optics For High Power Laser M-Scope type HF is the optics for measuring FFP(Far-Field Pattern) of output ~10 W class high power lasers. The combination of this optics, an imaging detector and image processing method enables realtime acquisition and measurement of the radiation angle (FFP: far-field pattern) of the outgoing beam from high power lasers.
After passing through the input lens, the luminous flux emitted from the sample to be measured is reduced to about 99.99% by a two-stage beam sampler unit, and imaged on a detector. This enables accurate measurement of FFP of high-power lasers.
By expanding the measurement target beam diameter to about 3 mmφ, it has become possible to cope with FFP measurement and emission N.A. measurements such as laser elements with large light emitting area, array type light emitting elements, and large core fibers.
It is possible to easily build an FFP measurement system for high power laser, in combination with SYNOS' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013. In addition, it is also possible to support optical power distribution analysis.
- Specially designed optics for realtime FFP(far Field Pattern) observation and analysis for ~10W class high power lasers
- Attenuate the output power of high power laser to an appropriate level that can be measured by combining a two stage beam sampler and ND filters
- Wide area design with measurement diameter coverage of about 3mmφ, measurement angle coverage of about ± 43°
- In combination with SYNOS' Optical Beam Analysis Module AP013, it is possible to easily build FFP measurement and analysis system for high power laser including optical power distribution analysis function.
- FFP, N.A. measurement of output 1~10W class high power laser devices and modules
- Development of automotive optoelectronic components and systems such as LiDAR, laser headlight, etc.
- Development of laser modules for biometric authentication
- FFP/N.A. measurement and analysis of highpower lasers and high power laser modules for medical use, display devices, various electronics devices, solid-state laser excitation, printing, etc.
SUMMARY OF SPECIFICATION
|Measurement method||Special f-θ optics for high power laser and image processing/analysis method|
|Measurement target input power||approx. ~10W|
|Measurement target luminous flux diameter||approx. 3mmφ|
|Measurement target wavelength range||M-Scope type HF/NIR : 850~940nm
*Please let us know the wavelength that you would like to measure.
|Working distance||approx. 4mm±0.4mm (depends on measurement sample size)|
|Attenuation method||by Neutral Density Filter||Dedicated φ35 mm size filter|
|Camera mount||C mount|
|Usable image detector||Detector||1" High Resolution CMOS Detector ISA061||Designated|
|Sensor||1" progressive scan CMOS image sensor|
|Effective pixels||2048×2048 pixels|
|PC interface||Gigabit Ethernet (GigE Vision)|
|Measurement resolution||Angle coverage||Approx. ±43°|
|Pixel resolution||Approx. 0.05°|
*1 Pixel Resolution：calculated value, means angle value equivalent to 1pixel of image sensor.
- Optics Main Part (main port, filter port) : 1set
- Base plate for optics : 1set
USABLE DETECTOR, OPTION
- Usable detector
- Neutral density filter (designated 35mmφ)
- NDF NIR35-5 (10%, 5%, 1%, 0.1%, 0.01%)
- Optics base and workbench
- Optics base unit for optical fiber measurement
- Vertical workbench for optics
- About optics bases and workbenches, please refer to here.
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS <M-Scope type HF>
Outside dimensions above is reference values. These values change as equipped option and detector. Please ask the drawing data in details if necessary.